Saturday 13 October 2007

this week's finally over and done with! there's still one more week to go! the tiring weekend has yet to arrive. boooo.

saw a certain someone today. the feeling was just so odd. maybe cos i am more used to looking from afar. then again, it was nice to see each other. maybe we wouldnt even get to see each other anymore. haha. *shrugs*

it's funny how some small little things can make me happy. and how a few seconds later, im back to reality.

contentment. i need to learn to be contented.

self-consciousness. i need to learn to be less self-conscious.

how many times have i looked down on myself? i need to learn to be more confident. i guess i should be proud of myself sometimes, too.

-

Jesus, Lover of my soul,
Jesus, I will never let you go
Youve taken me from the miry clay
You've set my feet upon the Rock, and now i know

I love you, I need you,
Though my world may fall,
Ill never let you go
My Saviour,
my closest friend,
I will worship you until the very end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home